It's all about partnership and adding value
You can count on our team of creditor insurance professionals and our portfolio of products designed for this specialized market to help your customers meet their credit obligations if something unexpected happens.
Our goal is to build a relationship with you based on respect, openness and trust. That means clear, honest communication and regular contact. We believe in the value of getting to know you. We’ll take the time to listen to your customers' unique needs and together, create value-added insurance products and services.
Provide coverage for your customers' mortgages, their personal, business, commercial and agricultural loans, their lines of credit and their outstanding credit card balances.
Products that help provide protection for your customers include:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Job Loss Insurance
- Customized insurance programs, not a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all solution
- Speed to decision. Highly experienced in-house tele-underwriters can call the customer and approve or deny coverage on the spot
- Life and disability claim adjudicators dedicated to creditor products
- Paperless data exchange through fully integrated file feeds
- Extensive project management expertise overseeing large program installations
- Administration in-house or handled by you – we have the ability to support both
- Vast experience working with secondary distribution models
- E-business innovations that have propelled Sun Life Financial into the technological forefront of the financial services industry
Strengths beyond products
In Canada, we are:
- A leading creditor insurance provider for major Canadian financial institutions
- The # 1 Group Benefits provider
- The #1 Group Retirement Services provider
- In first place for Individual Insurance & Investments in the fixed annuities market1
Quebec creditor distribution guides describe the products we underwrite exclusively for our financial institution partners.