Life insurance that lasts your lifetime
With guaranteed life insurance, you can choose how much coverage you need, from $5,000 to $25,000.
No medical exams required
There are no medical questions or physical exams when you apply for guaranteed life insurance. You’re guaranteed to qualify regardless of your health.
You should consider guaranteed life insurance if:
- You want life insurance you can apply for online in minutes.
- You need insurance and you’ve had trouble qualifying for life insurance.
- You want life insurance where the monthly payments will stay the same for life.
- You want to cover final expenses.
Understanding the cost of life insurance
The more information you provide about yourself, the less an insurer typically charges you for insurance. Sun Life Go Guaranteed Life Insurance is usually purchased to cover your final expenses. This product is designed to meet your needs if you have trouble qualifying for life insurance due to your health. You’re not asked any questions about your health when you apply so the cost of this type of insurance is typically higher when compared to other life insurance. If you are in good health, we encourage you to consider applying for a product that asks health questions like term life insurance.
Something to consider
- It is important to remember that life insurance provides you with a benefit for the unexpected. Depending on when you die, you may end up paying more than the actual death benefit that goes to your beneficiaries.
- For example, if you are age 50 and purchase $25,000 of Sun Life Go Guaranteed Life Insurance for $125 per month at age 67, you will have paid more than your total death benefit. If your death happens before age 67, you will have paid less for your death benefit.
- You must be between 30 and 74 and live in Canada.
Your monthly payments are guaranteed to stay the same for life. After you turn 95, you stop paying but keep your life insurance.
- $5,000, $10,000, $15,000, $20,000, or $25,000
- We won’t pay a claim made within the first 2 years of the policy taking effect, but we will refund the premiums you have paid, without interest and minus any administration fees.
- If you submit several applications for Sun Life Go Guaranteed Life insurance, your total insurance amount can’t be more than $25,000.
Read examples of text that can appear in a policy. These examples are for your reference only – when we issue your policy, the text in that policy will govern the relationship between you and Sun Life Financial.
Get our FREE life insurance email seriesSign up now