Simple lifelong coverage
SunSpectrum Permanent Life II insurance provides simple, straightforward coverage that lasts a lifetime. It provides a guaranteed death benefit, guaranteed cash values and guaranteed premiums to help give you peace of mind.
You should consider this product if:
- You want guaranteed protection for life, but aren’t interested in actively managing your coverage.
- You're nearing retirement and are looking for an alternative to group insurance or term insurance due to increasing costs.
- You're looking for affordable premiums and guaranteed lifetime protection.
- Single life
- Joint first-to-die, two lives includes:
- Survivor benefit and Automatic survivor benefit
- Joint last-to-die premiums to second death, two lives
- Joint last-to-die premiums to first death, two lives
- $25,000 for ages 0-64
- $10,000 for age 65-85
- $25,000 for all ages
- $10 million
- Guaranteed premiums for life or until the policy is paid up
- You can select from 4 premium payment options. Choose from 10, 15 or 20 years or to age 100 as your premium payment option.
- Guaranteed cash value beginning as early as year 3
- Guaranteed death benefit for life
Read examples of text that can appear in a policy. Not all the provisions apply to every policy – it is for your reference. When we issue a policy it governs the relationship between us and the client. The policy can have provisions that are different from those that you've read here.
SunSpectrum Permanent Life II (one insured person)
SunSpectrum Permanent Life II (joint first-to-die)
SunSpectrum Permanent Life II (joint last-to-die - premiums to second death)
SunSpectrum Permanent Life II (joint last-to-die - premiums to first death)