Life insurance you can buy online
Get insurance with a monthly cost that’s guaranteed not to change for the first 10 years. You can choose how much you need: $50,000, $75,000 or $100,000.
You should consider this product if:
- You want life insurance you can quickly and easily apply for online.
- You don’t mind answering 3 simple questions about your health.
Understanding the cost of life insurance
The more information you provide about yourself, the less an insurer typically charges you for insurance. Sun Life Go Simplified Term Life only asks 3 questions about your health when you apply so the cost of this type of insurance is typically higher when compared to other life insurance that asks more health questions. If you are in good health, we encourage you to consider applying for a product that asks more health questions like term life insurance.
- You must be between 18 and 69 and live in Canada.
Your monthly payments are guaranteed to stay the same for the first 10 years. After that, they will increase each year based on your age, but we won’t ask you any questions about your health.
- $50,000, $75,000 or $100,000
- 10 year term
- If you take your own life within 2 years of the date your policy takes effect, we won’t pay the claim. We will, however, refund all monthly payments paid up to then, minus any fees.
- If you submit several applications for Sun Life Go Simplified Term Life insurance, your total insurance amount cannot be more than $100,000.
Read examples of text that can appear in a policy. These examples are for your reference only – when we issue your policy, the text in that policy will govern the relationship between you and Sun Life Financial.